Sunday, August 21, 2016

Yellow Variety Mini Album

Pages in this album were created from very watching very talented scrapbookers on YouTube. I made the album so long ago, I wish I could say which page I made after watching what specific person's video!!! Unfortunately, the pages were all made at different times &  eventually I mixed them together to make this album! Pages are also made up of small treat bags...and I know I also learned to alter these off of more brilliant YouTubers!! What I do remember is that the people were/are super talented & inspired me to learn new things !!


Another view of the front cover. As you can probably see on the right side there is a flap that folds around. I secured it with a binder clip! Small window cut into front cover peeking through to the first page (which is made from a small treat bag)! Album is binded with simple ribbon which are pulled through eyelets in each page and the covers.

Top view of pages...can see that some pages have flaps that open out. The black pages with white polka dots are actually the small treat bags. 
Page with a flap that lifts up to reveal a pocket.

This page has flaps that open both up and down. The flap that opens down is actually a pocket.
Another page with 2 flaps...one up & one down. Only the bottom fold is open in this pic. The top flap is actually a pocket, like the last pic.
On the left is a pocket on the back of the page with the 2 flaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment