Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another Junk Journal

Here is another one of my junk journals...full of different sized pages, pockets envelopes & fold outs. VERY interactive...which is my favorite type to make. It was crafted from double sided cardstock, Heidi Swapp memory file folders that I cut down, as well as a variety of journaling cards that I've downloaded and printed onto decorative patterned paper in order to match the project I'm working on. There are Heidi Swapp embellishments throughout, as well as a hodge podge of other embellishments I've stashed away over the years. I've added some stamping as well. I've used binding rings to hold the whole thing together. Picture heavy... I apologize in advance. It's always so tough to pick out which pics to share!! Anyone else have that dilemma????!!!

Album Cover made from Chipboard. The background is tissue paper modpodged on!
Left side is the back of a smaller Heidi Swapp Memory File. There is a fold-out attached.
 On the right is a freebie from Heidi Swapp. 

Inside a file folder I created myself from double sided My Mind's Eye Cardstock. On the left is a small envelope.
On the right is a corner pocket with some cards I cut from one of the MME collections. 


This is the interior of another smaller Heidi Swapp Memory File. I've added an envelope inside this Memory File as you can see on the left hand side. I've glued some journaling cards to the right page.  

On the left is the back view of a Heidi Swapp Memory File that I've cut down to a size that suited this album.
 I've added the small flap and a journal card.
 On the right is a mini file folder that I've cut from double sized MME cardstock with
 another Heidi Swapp Memory File behind it. 

Back view of the file folder I created and the outside of a smaller Heidi Swapp Memory File.
I've attached a small library pocket I made from solid cardstock. 


The inside of a Heidi Swapp Memory File with some MME journaling cards inside. 

A small flip up from double sided MME cardstock. 

A fold out that opens on the right and the left with journaling spots inside. 


On the left is a glassine bag with a journaling card attached. On the right is another journaling card with a Heidi Swapp Memory File behind it.

Front view of the glassine bag.

A page from solid cardstock with a foldout









Back Cover 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call it junk, this journal is certainly something to treasure!

    ReplyDelete