Sunday, August 21, 2016

MME Junk Journal Album

Front Cover. It is meant to close with a ribbon closure. I also had to use the mini clothespin to hold it properly shut. 
A view of some of the inside pages. The paper is a mix of all MME double sided decorative paper. The pages are a hodgepodge of shapes & sizes...no real look I was going for. Truly a junk journal I think!!
Above, on the right...you can notice the front flap that wraps around to the front cover. You can see I've got some tags slipped under some belly bands and even a tag as a page in above pic. 
Above you can see the varying page sizes. Here is a page with a pocket & a tag in it. 
Another little pocket "thingy" above. 
This view looks directly into the middle of the pages...on the right hand side you have a clear view of the flap that wraps around to the front. This is part of the front cover ribbon closure above. 
Above is a view of a page that has a large flap that opens. Most of them do!! I've also taken small paper scraps & made into simple tabs for some pages. 
Above on the left hand side...the pink/brown page with the tab actually folds down. On the right is a smaller page with another pocket & tag. 
Above you can see a page that has a large flap that lifts up (on the left). On the right is a simple page with a tiny corner belly band thing & a tag tucked inside. 
Here you can see some of my simple page "tabs"
A view of the spine and top view of the pages. I wrapped some bakers twine around each  "section" of cardstock pages. I know in book making there is an official name for these "sections"...I'm just having a brain fart!! As you can see I used lots of ribbon in this album...on pages...with tags...I was going through a ribbon phase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment